Tax Manager -Tralee
Casey Stephenson Accountants are seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join our expanding tax team in Tralee.
Casey Stephenson Accountants is one of the leading accounting practices in Kerry. The firm provides audit, accounting, taxation, corporate finance and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients.
- CTA Qualified.
- STEP or ACA/ACCA/CPA additional qualification preferred but not necessary.
- Post qualification experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and drive to continue to develop tax knowledge.
- An ability to build good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong business development and client management skills.
The role is varied and provides an opportunity to work directly with Partners across the firm.
- Responsible for planning, leading, and completing tax compliance work ensuring timely completion of engagements to agreed service levels.
- Tax advisory projects, writing high quality tax reports.
- Succession planning.
- Contributing to the management and growth of the Tax practice.
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships.
- Training and development of other team members.
- Salary €65,000 based on experience.