Senior Accountant- Tralee
Casey Stephenson Accountants are seeking an experienced Accountant to join our expanding team in Tralee.
Casey Stephenson Accountants is one of the leading accounting practices in Kerry. The firm provides audit, accounting, taxation, corporate finance and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients.
- Qualified Accountant CPA/ACCA/ACA - preferable but not essential
- Experience within a practice environment.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A working Knowledge of Relate Accounting Software and Tax Pro Software
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Ability to manage staff and predetermined processes.
- Preparation of Sole trader, Partnership and Income & Expenditure accounts
- Preparation of Limited entity companies to meet compliance standards.
- Preparation Income Tax and Corporation Tax Returns
- Manage a portfolio of clients, requesting records, discussing deadline dates, client queries to include scheduling and management of workflows.
- Responsibility for assisting junior staff and reporting to the partners.
- Working with management to develop new business opportunities.
- Salary range €50,000 to €55,000 based on experience.