Accounts Assistant/VAT Specialist- Tralee
Casey Stephenson Accountants are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant/VAT Specialist to join our expanding team in Tralee.
Casey Stephenson Accountants is one of the leading accounting practices in Kerry. The firm provides audit, accounting, taxation, corporate finance and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients.
- Accounting technician/IPASS VAT Qualification - preferable but not essential
- Experience within a practice environment and technically strong on VAT
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A working Knowledge of Accounting Software, Xero would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, requesting records, discussing deadline dates, client queries to include scheduling and management of workflows.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Supporting colleagues with VAT specific queries
- Responsibility for assisting junior staff and reporting to the managers.
- Salary range €30,000 to €35,000 based on experience.